- Navigate to Data Management > Reports.
- Select the Report Writer tab.
- Select Create New Report.
- From the drop down, select Transactions and mark the radio button for Sustaining Gift Attempt Summary.
- Under Step 2., mark the columns that you want in your output file. For this example, we have chosen the following columns: First Name, Last Name, Email, Contact ID, Failed Payment Count, Succesful Payment Count, Error Code, Last Try Date, Next Payment Date and Start Date.
- Make any renaming or sorting adjustments for steps 3-4.
- Under Step 5 Configure Filters, Create a Filter and make the following selections from the drop down menus starting at the top: "Sustaining Gift Attempt Information" and "Last Try Date and Time" in "Predefined Range" and "Last 7 days".
- Create another filter and make the following selections from the drop down menus starting at the top: "Sustaining Gift Attempting Information" and "Succeeded" and "Is" and "False".
- Select next and name the report and give it a description. Save all of your changes.
- Run the report. From here you will be able to make the neccesary configuration to set up the report to run a recurring basis.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.