Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
When adding a payment with 3 applications with different designations then removing or deleting one of the applications and redistributing the total amount among the remaining 2 applications, this error message displays: "Duplicate campaigns and sub-priorities cannot be specified for the same revenue record." This occurs when editing split gifts for donations where there is a matching gift claim only.
1. Select a constituent that has a relationship with an organization and make sure that that organization is setup in revenue to automatically generate a matching gift claim
2. Add a payment with three applications and designations
3. Save the payment, but do not post to GL
4. In the gift record, click on the Matching Gifts tab and make sure a matching gift claim is there
5. Now edit the donation by deleting one of the applications, and then adding that amount to the 2nd line.
$600 donation, 3 applications of $200 each, change it to 1 application of $400 and the second to $200
6. Click the save button, receive a message asking if you would like to change the matching gift, click OK to that, Receive another message asking if you would like to update recognition, click OK to that. You may also get a message about deleting gift fees, click OK to that as well.
7. Receive the error message
Work around: Delete the matching gift claim, edit the gift, re-add the matching gift claim