- Ensure that a record exists for the constituent in both The Raiser's Edge and Luminate Online
- Ensure that the records in the two systems are properly linked by comparing the mapped ID's (65821)
- If the constituents are not properly linked, in Luminate Online, search for the constituent by name and be sure to include Inactive or Removed records
- Dirty the Luminate Online records for the constituent by making an edit to a mapped field, such as Nickname, Maiden Name, Address, Religion, Ethnicity, etc
- When the records download into the Luminate Online plug in, unlink them using Record Linking > Unlink and re-link them using Record Linking > Find Constituent
If the steps above do not work or are not applicable please attempt to process the affected record as new and merge into the correct Raiser's Edge record once processed.