The LYBUNT (Last Year But Unfortunately Not This) Report provides a list of constituents who did not give during the report's date range but did give during the corresponding date range in the previous year.
To run the report:
- In Reports, click Analytical Reports.
- Highlight LYBUNT Report and click New.
- On the General tab, select the report's date range. To appear in the report, constituents must meet two conditions:
- They gave no gifts satisfying the report parameters during the report's date range.
- They gave at least one gift satisfying the report parameters in the corresponding date range in the previous year. The previous year is determined by the report's date range, and is not necessarily a 12-month period. For example:
- If the report's date range is 1/1/2004 to 12/31/2004, the report finds constituents who gave no gifts in 2004, but who did give between 1/1/2003 and 12/31/2003.
- If the report's date range is 7/1/2004 to 12/31/2004, the report finds constituents who gave no gifts in that date range, but did give between 7/1/2003 and 12/31/2003.
- Select the appropriate options on the remaining tabs of the report. The report considers only gifts satisfying the Filters, Gift Types, and Attributes tab parameters. For example, if you filter the report by a particular campaign, fund, and/or appeal, the report considers only gifts satisfying the filter values.
To learn more about the LYBUNT Report, review the Reports Guide (PDF) and Sample Reports Guide (PDF).
We also offer an online, instructor-led class on Analytical Reports in The Raiser's Edge. To register, click here. To search for other classes, click here.