To export all gifts for a constituent on the same row:
- On the Output tab, select the fields to export, including fields from the Gifts node for gift information
- When the first gift field is selected, the Gift Criteria screen appears
- If exporting in Blackbaud Report Writer Database format, leave the 'For each Constituent, enter the number of Gifts to export' field blank
- If exporting in a format other than Blackbaud Report Writer Database, such as Comma Separated Values or Text, enter the maximum number of gifts a constituent could have given in the 'For each Constituent, enter the number of Gifts to export' field
- Use the default values for all other fields on the Gift Criteria screen to ensure all gifts export
To export each gift on a separate row:
- Create a gift query of the gifts to include in the export. If exporting all gifts in the database, it is not necessary to create a query.
- Create a gift export based on the query created in step 1 or for all records
- On the Output tab, select the fields to export for each gift
Create a constituent import file to export the gifts.