To globally change packages on posted gift records:
Note: If the gifts have already been posted, they will need to be adjusted instead of globally changed.
To globally change the package on gift records:
- Create a static gift query of the gifts to be changed.
- Create a gift import file in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format based on the query created in step 1.
- On the Fields tab, select:
Gift, Gift Import ID
Gift, Package ID
- Open the CSV file
- Enter the appropriate value in the Package ID column for each gift.
- Save and close the CSV file.
- Import the CSV file using a gift import.
- On the General tab, select Update existing records.
- Select all other appropriate options and complete the import process.
To globally change the package on constituent appeals:
- Create a static constituent query of the records whose constituent appeals are to be changed.
- Globally delete the appropriate constituent appeals for the records in the query created in step 1.
- Globally add the appropriate constituent appeals to the records in the query created in step 1.
- On the Global Add screen, click Appeal Information and select the appropriate appeal and package.
- Click OK and complete the global add process.