- On the Output tab of the export, select Address, Preferred Address/All Addresses/Address Processing, State
- Once the State field is in the Output (right) frame, highlight the field and click Format at the bottom of the frame
- On the State Format screen, select:
- Use state abbreviation: This option exports the abbreviation for the state (e.g. SC)
- Use state translation: This option exports the description for the state (e.g. South Carolina)
- Click OK
Note: For displaying or exporting the state abbreviation in Query, refer to BB5997.