Things that could affect the software:
- If users are given more restricted privileges on the new Domain.
- If the configuration (i.e. IP addresses) of the machines on the domain change.
- If the server name is changed while adding to the new domain.
- Verify that each workstation still has access to the server directories that they had prior to the change. If not, you may need to re-map the network drives, or reset the file and folder sharing permissions on the server.
- If you are using a full version of SQL Server, grant the required rights to the Windows domain account(s) that will use The Blackbaud Management Console.