- Create a new Smart Field, type Condition.
- In the Input parameters, press ADD.
- Select Expression Wizard.
- Select Gift, is equal to, Cash.
- For the Value for fields that meet this criteria, type Cash.
- Continue for each gift type needed, changing the Value for the column you want
- In the Default Value, select Gift_TypeGifts.Type
- Name the smart field Gift_Type.
- Add Gift_Type as a new dimension to the Gifts Cube.
- Add Type as a new dimension, making Gift_Type its Parent Dimension.
- Create a Pivot report.
- Put Amount in the section captioned Drop Totals or Detail Fields Here.
- Put Gift_Type as field above.
- Select just the Types wanted.
- The ability to easily pivot on the types is achieved.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.