Note: If the void date must be reflected as of today, you can recreate the check with a check date of today and re-void it.
Note: This will allow you to always choose the void date in the future.
- Select to void the check.
- On the void check screen, select from the Void Date drop-down menu.
- Enter a date greater than or equal to the check date
- Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Records tab and highlight Payment.
- Change the Default void on date and Default reversal date to <Blank>, or to Payment post date.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Void the payment.