Mark the participant or guest to have name tags printed:
- Open the participant or guest record
- Click the Tags/Cards button
- Mark the Print Name tags checkbox
- Enter the addressee format and the number of cards to print
- Click OK
- Click Save and Close to save and close the participant or guest record
Print the name tags in Mail:
- Click Mail, Name Tags
- Click New
- On the General tab, select the appropriate name tags size, font, and font size
- On the Fields to Include tab, select the fields to print on the name tags
- Select any filters or attributes if nametags should not be printed for all participants
- Select any sort and output options
- Click Print, Preview, or Export (to export to another program)
- Create a new Participant query specifying for which event you want to print name tags. Save the query.
- Create a new Participant export. If creating a custom data file through a word merge, mark the Blackbaud Simple/Conditional word merge export format.
- On the Output tab, select the fields you want to include on the name tags (e.g. name tag text, constituent name, etc.).
- Complete the Word Merge Wizard for either a simple or conditional word merge.
- Name tags may also be printed from the event record by selecting File, Print or Preview Name Tags from the menu bar
- Name tags must be printed rather than previewed to mark them as printed on the participant record.
The Name Tag function in Mail is only available with the Event module and only prints participants and guests. To print name tags for constituents who are not participants or guests or if you do not have the Events module, print labels and use them as name tags. On the General tab, select one of the six name tag label sizes.