- The Actual vs. Target Report provides a comparison of the target amount with the amount the donor has actually given within a specified date range.
- The target amount is pulled from the Bio 2 tab of the constituent record.
This report provides target and actual giving information for all constituents or for a selected query. A start date, end date, or date range can be selected.
- The report includes constituent name and address, target amount, and actual amount given. A telephone number can be included.
- Non-donors are not included in the Actual vs. Target Report.
Note: If no target amount is entered on the Bio 2 tab of the constituent record, the word Unknown appears in the target amount column.
To run the report:
- Select Reports, Analytical Reports, Actual vs. Target Report
- On the General tab, include All Records or a selected query
- Select specific criteria to narrow the report (e.g., gift types, funds, and campaigns)
- Enter the appropriate parameters on each of the tabs. This report can be run with or without a query, no dates or selected date range, all or selected campaigns, appeals, funds, constituencies, attributes, or gift types.
- Once all parameters are set, click the print preview icon to process the report