Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Click the ... button on the far right of the file path. Verify the file path is correct. (Note: Even if it is listed as "correct", navigate through the system folders, such as going up a level and back down a level, to refresh the same mapping.)
- If using a network folder and the message occurs, then save to the hard drive of the local machine. (If this works, then review NTFS rights for the affected user. And if hosted by Blackbaud, then review exporting files from Blackbaud Hosting Services to your computer or a network location.)
- If hosted by Blackbaud and Blackbaud NetCommunity is present, ensure that you're not logged into the "Raiser's Edge - NetCommunity plugin" orange RE icon. Be sure to select the orange RE icon that says "The Raiser's Edge ###" (### is the version number) whenever posting to the General Ledger.
- If hosted by Blackbaud, export to the Hosted Files Folder.
- Try posting using another user's login. If successful, recreate the affected user's username and password.