For existing dashboards:
- In Dashboards, click Panel Options:
- Select Properties.
- Click Select for the appropriate filters.
- Mark the Query radio button.
- Browse and select the specific query.
- Click OK twice.
For new dashboards:
- In Dashboard, click New.
- Select to include a Query from Available Panels (for example, to base the dashboard on a Campaign query, select Campaign query, etc.).
- With this highlighted under Selected Panels, click Edit.
- In the query section, choose the Select button.
- Search for and include the appropriate query.
Alternative solution if unable to update to 7.82:
- In Dashboard, click Customize.
- On the Customize Dashboard screen in the Selected Panels (right) frame, highlight the appropriate dashboard and click Edit.
- On the Dashboard screen, click Select for the value by which the dashboard should be filtered (e.g. funds).
- On the Selected [Fields Name] screen next to Include, choose Selected.
- Move the appropriate values to the right frame.
- Click OK until you return to the main Dashboard screen.