The Custom Management Report provides a complete look at the income statement and balance sheet accounts included in the selected chart template, as well as a complete view of activity across net assets, expenses, revenues, and adjustments. The result is a report your organization can use to determine how income affects net assets, cash, or other balance sheet accounts.
To run the report:
- In Reports, Financial Statements, highlight the Custom Management report and click New.
- On the General tab, select a chart template for the report.
- Click the Validate chart template button to verify that all existing accounts are represented in the chart template and that there are no duplicate accounts in the chart template. Select a level by clicking the up and down arrows to the right of the level field.
- On the Filters tab, select to include information based on criteria such as funds, account codes, and transaction attributes.
- On the Columns tab, select the columns to be included in the report. The report includes default columns for Beginning Balance, Revenue, Expenses, Gifts, Transfers, and Ending Balance.
- Use the Multiple Column Headings tab to create a heading to cover more than one column.
- On the Format tab, it is possible to create headings and footers, sort the records for the report, select the format for displaying monetary amounts, and print the report in color.
- Once the report parameters have been set, click Print or Preview to view the report.