- In Configuration, click Distributions
- Highlight Account and click New Account Distribution
- Enter the Distribution name and accounts. Click Save and Close
- On the navigation bar, click Configuration
- Click Tables
- Highlight the Category table
- Click New Table Entry or edit an existing entry
- Enter the Payment category name. To make tracking easier, keep this name the same as the Distribution name, if possible.
- In the Account Distribution drop-down menu, select the appropriate account distribution to be used for this Category
- The Receipt Category and Distribution are now linked. When the Category source is used on a Cash Receipts payment, the account distribution will load into receipt by default, but may be overwritten if needed.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.