- Create a constituent query, to capture the records with the constituent code.
- Create a constituent export, using the query in Step 1. Select Comma-Separated Values (.csv) as the format.
- On the Output tab, export Constituent Codes, Code Long Description.
- Select to export 2 codes per constituent, and filter on the one constituent code.
- Export any other information, such as ID, Name, etc.
- In Excel, sort by the second constituent code column. This will sort records with the code listed twice on their Bio 2 tab.
- If a query is needed, remove all rows with one constituent code. Make sure that Import ID has been exported for each constituent.
- Remove all columns except for the Import ID (or SSN/Constituent ID).
- Use this file in import to create a query of updated records
Write a static query using VBA. For more information on VBA, email your account representative.