Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
**You cannot recover purged assets without restoring to a backup.
- In Administration, click Purge Assets
- Mark the Create an exception query of assets checkbox to create a query of excluded assets that did not meet purging requirements
- Mark the Print a control report checkbox to keep a record of the purged assets
- Select the Filters tab and define the appropriate filters
- Click Pre-Purge Report to verify the assets
- Click Purge Now