Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: This plug-in is compatible with The Raiser's Edge 7.50.638 and above. The plug-in reports on all linked spouse records that do not have linked addresses.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Have all other users log out of The Raiser's Edge 7.
- Download REPUNLINKSPADDR.EXE.
- Save RepUnlinkSpAddr.exe to the local harddrive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation.
- Double-click RepUnlinkSpAddr.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the file into The Raiser's Edge Plugins (C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Raiser's Edge 7) folder on the workstation. RepUnlinkSpAddr.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: RepUnlinkSpAd.dll and dobRepUnlinkSpAd.vbd.
- Register RepUnlinkSpAd.dll on the workstation.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7.
- Click Plug-Ins from The Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Select Update Report Unlinked Spouse Addresses.
- Click Begin.
- Once the process completes, a dialog box appears with the location of a log file containing the results of the plug-in.