- In Records, open the search screen. For example, to open the constituent search screen, click Records, Constituents, Open a Constituent.
- At the top of the search screen, click the magnifying glass. It is located next to the binoculars button in the 'Search using query' field.
- Edit the query parameters by adding filters to the Criteria tab, if appropriate, and adding fields to the Output tab. The fields selected on the Output tab are the columns that display in the search screen.
- Click the 'Save and return to search' button
- This query automatically becomes the search query
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.