- Create a query of the appropriate record type. This is the group of records to which you will add or delete the attribute.
- From the Administration page, click Globally Change Records.
- Select the appropriate record type and click New Change.
- From Available Fields, expand Attributes, choose Attribute and click Select.
Note: Select the category named Attributes. This allows you to add new attributes to a record. Do not select the specific attribute such as Application Date, Project Manager, etc. This only allows you to edit an existing attribute on a record. It does not allow you to add a new attribute.
- On the Edit Change Parameters screen, select Add or Delete as the Operation. In the Category row, select the attribute category to add. In the Description row, select the attribute description. Comments, Short Desc., and Date are optional fields.
- Click OK to proceed after selecting the global change criteria.
- Click Change Now to process the Global Change.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.