On the Phonathon Form, the three available phones populate from the following locations. The corresponding phones are selected based on on the phone types specified in the Phonathon Form parameter
Special notes regarding phone selection in The Raiser's Edge 7.94 and higher:
- Phones marked inactive are not printed.
- If there are multiple active phones of the same specified type, the phone marked Primary will be chosen.
- If there are multiple active phones of the same specified type and none are or another type is marked Primary, the first active matching phone with the specified type will be chosen.
- If there are multiple active and inactive phones of the same specified type and an inactive phone of the specified type is marked primary, then an active phone of the same specified type will not be chosen.
If phone numbers are not appearing on the Phonathon form, ensure the types are set up as follows:
- In Mail, open the Phonathon Forms mailing parameter.
- On the Fields to Include tab, scroll to Phone Types section and ensure it is marked.
- Under Phone types, ensure Address Phone, Primary Business Phone, and Spouse business phone/Contact are marked.
- Highlight Address Phone.
- Click Options to lower left
- Select the appropriate phone type.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7 for Primary Business Phone and Spouse business phone/Contact.