1. Log into Faculty Access for the Web as Supervisor.
2. On the navigation bar, click Announcements. In date columns, you can click a calendar or press F7 to select a date from a calendar.
3. In the Start Display On column, enter the first day for which to display the announcement. If you enter an announcement to start displaying on the current date, it displays as soon as you save.
4. In the End Display On column, enter the last day for which to display the announcement. The announcement stops appearing the day after the date.
5. In the Name column, enter the name of the announcement (maximum of 20 alphanumeric characters). For example, enter 'Report Cards'.
6. In the Announcement column, enter the message to display (maximum of 254 alphanumeric characters). For example, enter 'QT 2 report cards will be available on-line on 12/22/02'. To check the spelling of the announcement, you can click ABC or press F7.
7. To save the announcements, click Save.
8. To open a printer-friendly version of your announcements to print for reference, you can click Print on the grid.
9. You can view the announcements on your Home page at the same time and in the same format that faculty view the announcements on their Home pages.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.