Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Verify you are posting from the correct sub-ledger.
- On the Post parameters Filters tab, verify the correct date range and filters are defined. Transactions that do not meet the all post criteria will be excluded.
- In the Post parameter verify the following:
- For Purchase Orders, mark the box for Post Purchase Order transactions with this Journal Code.
- If posting adjustments from Cash Management refer to How to post bank adjustments.
- For Accounts Receivable, Mark the Include deposits whose actual receipt totals do not match the projected totals checkbox in the Filters tab.
- Open each transaction and verify the following:
- The post status is Not Yet Posted.
- The post date is within the range of the report.
- For Accounts Payable invoices, the status is approved. If you do not want to require approval, you can remove the approval business rule.
- For Payroll, verify calculation is paid.
Note: Unpaid calculations cannot be posted because they may still be edited until paid.
- Remove all filters from the post parameters and change the date filter to Include all dates.
- Create new post parameters.
- Should this be an adjustment created following a payment being voided from a deposit, this will be required to post, and the Post Status cannot be changed. Please post this item, and if needed, edit through manual journal entries.
- Change the status:
- Open one of the charges you are getting this error on.
- Change the status from Not yet posted to Do not post, save and close.
- Reopen the charge, change status back to Not yet posted, save and close.
- Try to post again.
In some instances the following steps have corrected this error. It is recommended to verify all the steps above before performing this fix.
Manually Update/Repair the workstation
Update The Financial Edge