- Receipt Printers ? The Epson TM-T88IIP is a quality printer. Any receipt printer that has OPOS drivers available should be compatible with RMS Store Manager.
- Report Printers ? Any dot matrix/laser printer will perform fine.
- Label Printers ? Barcode Blaster. Laser printers will work with Avery-style labels. OPOS drivers are not a requirement as label printers use the Windows driver.
- Cash Drawers ? Serial & printer fired drawers work well. Supported brands include MMF/AGP.
- Pole Displays ? Epson DM-D101 or other displays that feature OPOS drivers.
- Scanners & Portable Hand Helds ? RMS Store Manager will work with either a keyboard wedge or a serial scanner. Using a keyboard wedge is suggested, as they are significantly easier to set-up and do not take a serial port slot. Popular scanners include Symbol and Metrologic.
- Mag-Stripe Readers ?Mag-Tek and Cherry Keyboard card readers are being used successfully. Individual readers with OPOS drivers will work as well.
- Scales ? Popular scale brands include Spectraphysics and Weightronix. RMS Store Manager supports random weight UPC and EAN.
- EDC ? RMS Store Manager interfaces with both ICVerify and PCCharge.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.