NOTE: Beginning with version 7.82, AddressAccelerator must be unlocked before it can be used.
- If you have purchased the add-on module, generate the unlock code online using the Unlock Code Generator.
- If your organization has not purchased the AddressAccelerator add-on module, contact your account representative.
When you choose the optional module AddressAccelerator as your address correction data service, you can download address information used to CASS certify your mailing addresses. The files contain every deliverable mailing address in the United States (or Canada). AddressAccelerator performs the following functions:
- Update addresses with missing or misspelled information
- Correct missing or incorrect 5-digit ZIP codes
- Add ZIP+4 codes to an address
- Add carrier route codes and delivery point codes
- Add counties
- Standardize street addresses. You can replace full words with standardized abbreviations (i.e., change Street to ST) or replace abbreviations with full words (i.e., change ST to Street).
When you correct an address using AddressAccelerator, you automatically CASS certify the address, qualifying you for postal discounts on mailings. AddressAccelerator provides CASS certification through Satori Software, Inc., an official CASS certification agent. You can use the AddressAccelerator data files to CASS certify the addresses in your database as often as necessary.
If you are interested in purchasing Address Accelerator or receiving more information, contact your account manager.
For information from the United States Postal Service regarding Bulk Mail, refer to http://www.usps.com/businessmail101/getstarted/bulkMail.htm.
If you have purchased AddressAccelerator the following Knowledgebase articles might be helpful:
- How to install or update AddressAccelerator
- How to validate addresses for a group of records using AddressAccelerator in The Raiser's Edge
- How to use AddressAccelerator in Blackbaud CRM