Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Table Cleanup allows you to easily manage your table entries. To use Table Cleanup:
- In Configuration, Tables, highlight the table with the entries to clean up.
- Click Table Cleanup in the action bar.
- Select all of the entries to replace in the grid.
- Select the one value that will replace the selected entries or enter a new value directly.
- Mark the Delete the table entries being replaced checkbox, if appropriate.
- Click Replace Now.