To 'un-split' a gift:
1. Open the gift records you would like to change.
2. Click on the Split Gift tab.
3. Highlight the row of the split you want to delete. Right-click on the highlighted row and choose the option to 'Delete Rows.'
4. Edit the gift amount on the remaining row to include the full gift amount.
5. Save and close the gift record.
This process can only be performed if the GL Post Status is 'Not Posted' on the Miscellaneous Tab. If the gift is marked as Posted, it will need to be deleted and reentered. In Raiser's Edge 7, create an adjustment.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.