- From the Administration page in General Ledger, click Summarize fiscal years.
- In the Summarize all fiscal years through field, select the closed fiscal year you want to summarize.
- To delete batch headers if all transactions within a batch are summarized, mark the checkbox.
Note: If you mark this option and all transaction associated with a batch fall in the fiscal years being deleted, the program also deletes the batch header record. We recommend you run a Batch Summary Report before deleting batch headers.
- Click Summarize Now.
- Click Yes to continue. Once the process is complete, a confirmation message appears.
- Click OK to return to the Administration page.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.