- Create a constituent query of all records to be changed.
Note: If you want to base the global delete on an assigned solicitor field, be sure to include that criteria in the query.
- Click Admin, Globally Change Records
- Highlight Constituent and click New Change
- Click the Include button and choose Selected Records. Select the query created in step 1
- In the Show field, select Assigned Solicitor Relationships
- In the list of available fields, select Assigned Solicitors
- Change the operation to Delete and click the binoculars. Search for and select the appropriate assigned solicitor.
- Click Change Now