Here's a sample of the report's layout:
To run the report:
- Click Reports > Financial Reports.
- Highlight Annual Statement Report.
- Click New Annual Statement Report in the top left.
- On the General tab, select choose which records to report on and the date range. For example to produce a calendar year statement (January to December), set range to end-of-the-year statements, use last year's date range.
- On the Filters tab, select any specific campaigns, funds, appeals, and constituent codes to include on the report
- On the Gift Types tab, select the gift types to include.
- On the Attributes tab, select the attributes to include and the attributes to exclude from the report.
- On the Ind. Address and Org. Address tabs, select the appropriate address to print on the report.
- On the Columns tab, determine how the report appears. For example, to include the fund, move Fund ID or Fund Description from the left to the right.
- On the Format tab, select how the addressee appears. Highlight Individual or Organization which is located under Name formats > Constituent on the left list.
- Select File > Print to print the report to paper or File > Print Preview to preview the report on the screen.
- This report can be shared with donors by including letters with the report.
For more information, refer to the Reports Guide (PDF).