Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a static Gift query of the gifts to be changed.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
- Highlight Gift and click New Change, or double click on Gift.
- Click Include, Selected Gifts and search for and select the query created in step 1.
- Select Fund ID under Available Fields.
- Select the parameters you need for the change then click OK. For example, to replace 2003ANNUAL with 2004ANNUAL, select Replace as the Operation, select 2003ANNUAL in the Replace drop-down, and select 2004ANNUAL in the With drop-down.
- Select Change Now to start the global change.
- If changing multiple existing funds to the same new fund on gifts, select Add as the Operation, search for the new Fund, and mark Overwrite existing values.
- If the gift is marked as Posted, refer to How to adjust a gift or edit an adjusted gift (posted or not posted).