To run the report:
- Click Reports, Analytical Reports, New Donors Report.
- On the General tab, select which constituents and gift dates to include. Mark the Create output query checkbox to create a query of the constituents or gifts that are included in the report.
- On the Filters tab, select which campaigns, funds, appeals, constituent codes, constituent solicitors, and gift solicitors.
- On the Gift types tab, select the gift types to include. The default is all except write-offs.
- On the Attributes tab, select the attributes to include or to exclude.
- On the Ind. Address tab, select which address to use for individuals.
- On the Org. Address tab, select which address to use for organizations.
- On the Format tab, select the formatting for the report such as which addressee to use for constituents.
- Click Save to save the report criteria.
- Click Print or click Preview to run the report.
Example of how the report processes:
Mr. Marvin Moneybags has donated two gifts: $1,000,000 to the Building Fund on 12/25/1995 and $10,000,000 to the Scholarship Fund on 12/1/2002. If you run the New Donors Report using the date range, 12/1/2002 - 12/31/2002, and include only the Scholarship Fund on the Filters tab, Mr. Moneybags appears in the report because he is a new donor to the Scholarship Fund within the report date range.