- Run a Prepayment report which lists any checks that need interfund entries as an exception
- Review the post report to locate which entry is crossing funds and correct the invoice.
- Use a query to find the problem invoice:
- Create an invoice query.
- On the Criteria tab, select Invoice Status equals Pending (to show only unpaid invoices).
- On the Output tab, select Invoice number, Vendor name, Invoice date, Invoice amount, Account number, Amount and any other information to see in the results.
- Sort by Account number.
- Select the Results tab.
- Scroll through the results until the problem invoice(s) are found.
- Open the invoice(s) from the query results screen to correct them or add the applicable interfund entry set to the bank
- Print the checks.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.