- Click the Options button for Outlook integration.
- Select the Calendar/Tasks tab.
- Select Synchronize Outlook calendar and tasks with The Raiser's Edge.
- Select Create Outlook calendar entries or tasks from Raiser's Edge actions.
- Click the binoculars button to select an Action Query to use.
- Select or create an action query that filters on the action types to synchronize with Outlook (e.g. Action Type is one of Meeting, Phone Call).
- Click OK to exit Options.
Note: When the actions are synchronized, the constituents are added as Outlook contacts, even if the option to synchronize constituents is not marked.