Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Ensure the gift meets the parameters of the export. The query can include the gift, but the gift can be excluded from the export. For more information, refer to Export and Reports do not filter on the query criteria. For example, open the constituent's record and count the number of gifts given during that time frame. Enter this number (or greater) in the export parameters.
- Use the appropriate query type or the appropriate filters in the export. For example, if you select a constituent query to pull constituents who gave gifts last year, the query pulls the entire constituent record rather than those gifts. To include only specific gifts in the export, either use a gift query or filter by the gift date in the export.
- Select Start, Settings, Control Panel, Regional Settings (Options), and the Date tab. Change the short date format to MM/DD/YYYY.
- When previewing the export, scroll to the right to view all of the gifts if multiple gifts are included on each row of the export.
- If the export is a Gift export, make sure that the Criteria of the export includes the gift.