If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
If your software is not hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow the below steps:
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Download and run the Delete Defunked School Types plug-in, which deletes education records that have a school type equal to "defunked".
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Have all users log out of The Raiser's Edge 7.
- Download the appropriate utility for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- Select the option to Save this program to disk and save the file to the local hard-drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation.
- Double-click the EXE file and when prompted, unzip the files into the \RE7\Plugins folder of the workstation. The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobUpdateDBPlugin.VBD, UpdateDB.DAT, UpdateDB.MDB, and UpdateDBPlugin.DLL.
- Register the UpdateDBPlugin.DLL file on the workstation.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7 and click Plug-Ins in the Navigation menu.
- Select the Delete Defunked School Types plug-in
- Follow the prompts