- Server-side (SR) API call
- Whitelist IP address - For SR API calls you must whitelist the IP address the call is being made from in Luminate. Please refer to this solution for instructions regarding how to whitelist your IP address.
- Administrator Authentication - For SR API calls you must include the username and password of an API Administrator in the login_name and login_password parameters.
- Client-side (CR) API call
- Authentication Token - For CR API calls you must include an authentication token. This can be accomplished in multiple ways, more information can be found here.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.