- Go to Data Management > select Query
- Click Create a new Query
- Give your Query a name and description
- Click the Drop-down menu for Field Type and select Address
- Click the Drop-down menu for Field and select Congressional District (Automatic)
- Click Add Field Clause and enter the appropriate district number for the legislator
- Click Add An Interaction Clause
- Click Referenced Types > select Action Alert Response
- Choose your Action Alert from the list under Referenced Names
- Save the query and run it.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.