Run the Duplicate Contact Types plug-in to create a .CSV file listing records with duplicate contact types on a single address.
To install and run the plugin, follow these steps:
- Login to the workstation as a Local Administrator.
- Download DuplicateContactTypes.exe (see attachments at the end of this article) and save it to the local hard drive of any Education Edge workstation.
- Double-click DuplicateContactTypes.exe and unzip the files into the \Financial Edge\Plugins folder on the workstation. DuplicateContactTypes.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: DuplicateContactType.dll and DuplicateContactType.vbd.
- Register DuplicateContactType.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users Exit and sign out of The Education Edge.
- Log into The Education Edge.
- Select Plug-ins >Miscellaneous from the navigation bar.
- Select DuplicateContactTypes.
- Browse to the folder where the .CSV file will be created.
- Mark Create Log File.
- Mark Run plugin.
- Click Update.
- Once the plug-in completes, open the .CSV file to review and correct the affected records.