Advisors can add notes to course request through:
- Go to their Faculty Persona.
- Click on Groups, then the name of their Advisory.
- Click on Course Requests, then Manage next to the Student.
- After the Advisor requests a Course for their Student, it will show up on the list at the right with a note icon:
- If the Advisor clicks on the note icon, they will be able to insert a note in the available text box.
Online Sign Up Managers can add notes to course requests through:
- Go into Academics.
- Use People Finder, set the drop down to Course Requests, type in the Student's Name and click on their name when it shows up.
- Select the appropriate Semester and click on the grey arrow to expand the Course Requests.
- For each Course Request, they will see the same note icon.
- If the Online Sign Up Manager clicks on the note icon, they will be able to insert a note in the available text box.