- As a Platform Manager, go to the Core module, hover over Security, and select Roles.
- Click Add in the upper-right of the page.
- Give the clone role a name and then select the Base Role. The Base Role is the role with the tasks needed for the cloned role to access certain content. Click Next.
- Check the role Tasks that the clone role has access to. Mark the box under the word "App", not "Desktop". Click Next.
- Search for users using the filter options. Once the user is found, click the blue-link arrows to move the user into the Added Users section. Then click Save & Exit.
- Log out and back in, then impersonate the user. The user now has access to that role and the tasks with access to the content in the site.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.