- Go to Revenue > Enter Membership Dues.
- Click Add.
- Select batch template Gift Membership Dues Batch and click Save.
- In what are you doing with this payment, select Giving a membership to someone else.
- In who is paying for this, enter the person who wrote the check.
- Select the membership program, level, and term.
- In the How are they paying section, enter the payment method as check, enter the check number and date.
- Repeat this for each membership but enter the same check number and date for each membership, since it was paid with one membership.
- After you've added all of the memberships, click Review. Then Save and Close.
- Then click on the batch and click Commit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.