Recognition History filters incorrectly displaying payment when the 'Include recognition for pledge payments even if the constituent already received recognition for the associated pledge' is selected on the recognition filter.
Download and install the latest patch which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create a Recognition Filter that is based on a Reporting Filter without any of the Membership options marked as they are not applicable.
2. For the recognition filter, select " Include recognition for pledge payments only if the constituent did not receive recognition for the associated pledge".
4. Create a new constituent and add a payment to that constituent record.
5. Select Revenue> Recognition History.
6. Apply the Recognition filter created previously.
7. Note that the payment does not appear.
8. Go back to the Recognition filter, change the setting to be "Include recognition for pledge payments even if the constituent already received recognition for the associated pledge".
9. Go back to the record and apply the filter, notice the payment appears.