- Go to Fundraising > select TeamRaiser
- Find your TeamRaiser and click Edit
- Go to step 3. Select Event Options
- Go to Edit Advanced Options under Related Actions
- Go to b. Define Event Options
- You should see "3. Participant Personal Page Availability after Registration." Determines if the name of a participant is included in public searches before their Personal Page is approved
- Mark the checkbox for "Yes, hide the name of the participant in search results until their Personal Page is made public"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.