In order to add a required Registration Fee to an Event Registration form, you need to add a Registration Group and Registration Item within that group.
First you need to create the Registration Group (to contain the Registration Item/ fee):
- Navigate to: School Website > Events > Registration Forms & attendees
- Search for Event Registration
- Click Edit for Event Registration
- From left hand menu, select Registration Items
- Click Add Group
- Select 'Required'
- Add a Sort Order, Title, and Description if you choose (the HTML editor is valid within the Description)
- Select who can attend (Public or Private)
- Click Save & Exit
Then, to create the Registration Item /fee:
- Click Add Item
- Select 'Item Required'
- Add Sort Order, Max Available, Start and End Date/time, Title, and Description if you choose (the HTML editor is valid within the Description)
- Select 'Fee per attendee type'
- Set the fee for each attendee (and 'discount if before date: X', if desired)
- Click 'Save & Exit'