For example, the Q3 Marking Period is set to end on 2/6 and Q4 Starts on 2/7.
What this means is as of 12:01 am on 2/6 the Q3 will stop displaying since Q4 has a Begin Date of 2/7, from 12:01 am 2/6 to 12:01 am 2/7 there is a 24 hour gap which changes the Gradebooks Display back to Q1 or the Prior Term because there is a gap in the Marking Periods. Rather than it display nothing it displays the prior or first term.
To fix this, You can change the Q3 marking period to end on 2/7 so teachers will have access to their assignments for the rest of the day and change the Q4 to start on 2/8.
Then you can go in on the next day 2/7 and change the 2/8 date to 2/7 for Q4 and change Q3 back to 2/6 this way there is no gap between Q3 and Q4.
Teachers will not see Assignments due for 2/7 until you change the dates back on 2/7 for Q4 to 2/7 or you set the Display in their Gradebooks to show for a day later/earlier on the Term they would like that Assignment to show on.
To set the marking period dates:
- Go to onCampus > Settings > Academics > Marking Periods.
- Select the correct School Year.
- Select the correct School Level.
- Make note of the end date for the term.
- Edit the marking period under the term.
- Change the marking period's End Date to the last day of the term.
- Save & Exit.