To setup a text carousel, do the following:
- Create an image that contains the text you would like to display for the carousel.
- As a Page Manager, go to School Website > Website Managment > Websites > Main Site (Default) .
- Go to the Page or Master Layout that has the photo carousel.
- Drag a Photo block onto the page, and either find the photo category that has the text image, or create a new photo category and add the text image to that category.
- After the photo category is selected, click the paint brush icon to to go into the style selector, and in the drop-down find the carousel style to apply to the photo block that was just added to the Page or Master Layout.