To test the Payment Gateway:
- Go to onMessage > Settings > Event Registration > Payment Processing
- Verify that the log in credentials have been entered correctly.
- Go to the Event Registration form and click Edit
- Select Registries in the left column
- Check the Show Failed check box
- Select View to see failed attempts
- Click into it and if "Security header is not valid Error code:10002" shows, this is an error code that comes from Paypal and is a good indication that it is a Paypal login credentials issue.
- See this reference on Paypal Error Codes.
- Contact Paypal and confirm all credentials being entered are matching up with what Paypal has.
Steps to solve the problem:
- Verify the Payment Gateway credentials (Account Login and Password) are correct.
- If credentials are correct, try to test on a different browser or clear cache.
- The correct API credentials must be updated in the system and a Paypal Payments Pro account needs to be set up in order to sync it, not just a regular business account.
- Test processing a registration payment once the credentials have been corrected.