There is no master list of which roles can access a particular persona, however a list can be created by role in order to get the names of the individuals associated with those roles.
There is not a way to turn off a Persona for specific roles. However, each role task can be adjusted to restrict access for particular tasks in a persona.
To create a list of people by Role:
- Go to Core and in the Lists widget, click View All
- Click List Templates
- Select Category: Constituent Information
- Find: Constituents with only 'All School' Role
- Click View/Copy
- In the Filters tab change User Role. Role to select any of the roles that for the list.
To change tasks in a role:
- Go to Core > User/Access > Profile
- Click Manage Roles
- Select a Role
- Choose Task from the left column
- Unmark any boxes associated with a persona in the role in order to restrict access.